The journey of a first year Kindergarten teacher...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Classroom Reveal Minus Front Door

Hey all! As promised, here is my classroom decor (just a glimpse) of how it looks like..Pictures overload! The only thing I did not take pictures of is my front door because my nest is falling apart and needs to be redone.. On to the pics!
View from when you open the door..

Straight ahead from main door

Magnet letters behind one of my doors

Bathroom passes, attendance clipboard, washing hands sign, and how do we go home..

 Social Studies board with family pictures created by students

Social & Science boards

Morning meeting time..with calendar, weather, class jobs, rules, and 5 L's of active listening to the left and above is their birthdays.

Close up

Math board

Reading board area, daily 5, etc

Word Wall

Small group area

Window with Welcome banner and curtains

Teacher's Desk/area

Board

Voice Level and Behavior Clip Chart ribbons

Pledge of Allegiance, Tying Teachers shoe, and finished/not finished paper below

Library/manipulatives area

Another view of library/manipulatives area

Simple lining up line with colored duct tape
 
So there you have it! My classroom..it's still a work in  progress as being that I have no $ to purchase storage drawers for centers, etc. But for now..this is what it looks like :)

1 comment:

  1. Your classroom is looking so great! I love that it is colorful but not overboard.
    I'd love for you to join my first linky party on Friday called Friday Photo Dump. It's for all of the pictures that didn't make it into your blog posts but you still want to show off! hehe.
    Hope to see you there!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete