Voice Level Chart
View of all charts hung
How do we go home chart
Paper lantern birds for each table
Colored duct tape for my morning meeting and lining up
Read, shapes, colors, and numbers posters from Walmart @ 88 cents each!
Paper trays for finished/not finished assignments
Owl cork board from Target
Two area rugs for my reading area from Ross
Number Formation poster
Class Rules poster
Mini composition book (3 each) @ 88 cents from Walmart (may use to jot down ideas in small group time)
I'm linking up withFrom Blood to Books linky party about my fashion style in teaching. Now, before I landed my current teaching poisition, I was to wear business casual..Now I have a uniform! Yup, you heard that right! I kind of like wearing a uniform because I don't have to decide on what to wear..I wear a white button down shirt, navy slack, and navy flats/black flats with a small pin of my school on my shirt. What is your thoughts on a teacher uniform? Anyway on to the party...
Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion". I like to shop at Gap, LOFT, Old Navy, and Macy*s for my tops and bottoms.
2. What are some of your favorite accessories? I'm ALL about accessorizing! I like to wear different jewelry everyday. For playground time, I like to wear my sunglasses to protect my peeps :)
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.) I generally wear ballet flats because they are so darn comfortable! My favorites are from Born Concept purchased at either Macy*s or Nordstrom..The price might be a bit steep, but I wear them everyday. Previously I used to wear the foldable ballet flats from Gap (the ones that have a little baggie)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.) Usually I wear the same flats everyday and my go to sweaters/cardigans are from LOFT
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
I had button come off my pants one day! I just simply put on my cardigan for the cover up ;)
Have a great Thursday everyone!