The journey of a first year Kindergarten teacher...

Sunday, July 22, 2012

All About Ms. Pasqua

Hey guys..sorry I have been a little MIA for a while. I've been busy working on projects, crafts, charts, decor, etc for my classroom and taking a mini vacation with my family.

 ABOUT ME:
  • I live in Florida.
  • Soon to be a newbie Kindergarten teacher at a charter school
  • I previously taught PreK at a private preschool for 6 years. I interned with 2nd grade and soon after I graduated, I became a permanent substitute for 3rd grade. I am now starting Kindergarten ( my FAVORITE grade!)
  • I started blogging in June but have been secretly following several blogs. I have found so many useful and insightful tips through here! :)
  • Blogging tip? I'm pretty much a newbie but I would say to post pictures up because it makes blogging more personal and fun.
Here's some pictures of my recent vacation.. I'll soon post a huge pictures post of all the things I've been busy making/doing!

pretty fountain..

my mom and I

again at our cabana..

Mom, me, and brother by the golf course

my aunt and I


Cute little turtles in a koi pond at the entrance of the hotel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment