The journey of a first year Kindergarten teacher...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Back to School Dollar Tree and Target Haul

Ok, I know many of you shop at these both stores for school supplies. I went a bit crazy and bought so many storage bins in green and blue. I also finally got my crates for my small group area! Here's a list of most of the things I bought...
  • storage bins in all shapes and sizes
  • Table caddies
  • Crates (for small group seating)
  • Flashcards
  • Math Bingo
  • Pencils, erasers, manuscript paper
  • Motivational stickers
  • Dry erase markers
  • a cute corkboard shaped as an owl
  • Borders
Now all I need is to buy the bird theme kit via TpT, fabric, and binders! I will post pictures of some things I bought tomorrow.

On another note, Happy Birthday to my boyfriend! He is now 29!!!!I can't believe how time flies!

Have a great day everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment