The journey of a first year Kindergarten teacher...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Disney Trip

Hey everyone! Last week, my boyfriend and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Disney! We were on a budget but we had a great time there! I also needed to get away from all the planning and ideas to incorporate to my classroom next school year so this trip was a nice escape.. here are some pictures...








I love the"it's a small world" ride!

Anyway, I have been thinking about incorporating the Daily 5 (reading= read to yourself, read to someone, work on writing, listen to reading, and spelling/word work) and BUILD (math= Buddy games, Using manipulatives, independent work, learning numbers, and doing math) into my centers time. How successful are they for those of you that have already incorporated them? Any comments would be appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment