The journey of a first year Kindergarten teacher...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Currently Wanting..

I have so many things I need for my classroom! I'm still waiting on my last paycheck to arrive in the mail and I was thinking what are some essentials I need..Here's the list
  • Clear pushpins
  • Sticky tack
  • Binders
  • Crates for my crate seats for small group
  • A cute baby blue with brown polka dot fabric I found at Walmart for cushions on the crates and bulletin boards
  • Bird Theme classroom kit via TpT http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bird-Polka-Dot-Classroom-Theme-Kit
  • Storage bins in green or blue (might have to go to the Dollar Tree soon!)
  • A printer
  • A laminator
What are some of your essentials? Sticking to my bird theme, I found these lovelies at Target on the $1 aisle! SCORE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment